[ranma:96169] Re: Hi...

to <ranma@usagi.org>
from "Don Wang" <donwang@ucla.edu>
subject [ranma:96169] Re: Hi...
date Fri, 2 Apr 2004 21:39:18 -0800
----- Original Message -----
To: "MegamiML" <megami@usagi.org>; "RanmaML" <ranma@usagi.org>
Sent: Friday, April 02, 2004 4:55 PM
Subject: [ranma:96167] Hi...
> I'm new to this ML but I'm not new to Anime/Manga.  My
> two Personal Most Favorite Anime Girls of All Time are
> both from Ah! My Goddess and Ranma 1/2; they are
> Belldandy and Kasumi.  I like Kazumi Mizuho from
> Onegai Teacher as well, the same VA who provided the
> original Japanese speaking voices for her also
> provided the beautiful voices for Tendo Kasumi and
> Belldnady.  When I hear Kikuko Inoue speak I just fall
> to pieces.  Her voice is so sweet yet sexy at the same
> time you can't help but fall I love instantly.

    I never quite understood why people like Inoue Kikuko.  Then again, I
like virtually no Japanese VAs.  Her voice is pleasant, but boring like the
characters she tend to portray, though I suppose that's not her fault.

> http://zorchcentral.4t.com/
> Member of #SAS#, #WASHU#, KOME, etc.

    Sasami Appreciation Society, now that's one I haven't seen in a long
time.  All hail the Princess of Loli, and my favorite Tenchi Muyo character
(although that isn't saving much).  :)

Don
"Why does Thou fear death when the death I deliver shall absolve Thy sins?"
Justicia Von Einzbern/Perfect Ilya, Fate Stay Night

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs