Re: Anyone alive

to ranma@usagi.org
from Lavender Gaia <lavendergaia@yahoo.com>
subject Re: Anyone alive
date Thu, 12 Feb 2004 14:00:31 -0800 (PST)
--0-1194863849-1076623231=:982

The red tape is the Ranma collection, the yellow tape is the Ryoga
collection, and like you said, the blue tape is Takahashi's favorite, the
three-part Hiryuu Shouten Ha.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2004 12:04 PM
Subject: Re: Anyone alive

> --0-1799183805-1076605468=:60187
>
> Geez......maybe I need to see if Viz has any of those left and get me one
for
> my birthday, that is coming up on Saturday(I'll be 25), I'm buying one
used
> Ranma tape off of a Voltron fan for $15, as I can't find any Ranma on VHS
> anywhere for less than $30 each....can't even find USED Ranma tapes where
> live currently....

Mine was waitng for me when I got off work a little bit ago....
It has three VHS tapes, which are in a little decorative see-through
carry case. The tapes are trasparent Red (Has "Kissing Is Such Sweet
Sorrow" and "Ranma's Declaration), Yellow (Ryoga and Akane,
2-Gether, 4-Ever" and "Ryoga's Miracle Cure"), and Blue (a special
3 ep Takahashi-sensei "Best Collection" featuring the "Ranma Gets Weak"
storyline (her favorite storyline, according to the ad). This also has a
"Dear
Ranma Fans" letter with a number indicating it is one of the 10,000 made
(mine's #4149).
Pretty sweet, especially since it only took about 4 or 5 days from ordering
to get here.
I will have to watch these tonight.....

As usual, this is The Relic, from the outer fringes of the Reality
that is the Ranma ML....

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited