Re: Anyone alive

to ranma@usagi.org
from Seras Victoria <seras_victoria2003@yahoo.com>
subject Re: Anyone alive
date Thu, 12 Feb 2004 09:04:28 -0800 (PST)
--0-1799183805-1076605468=:60187

Geez......maybe I need to see if Viz has any of those left and get me one for
my birthday, that is coming up on Saturday(I'll be 25), I'm buying one used
Ranma tape off of a Voltron fan for $15, as I can't find any Ranma on VHS
anywhere for less than $30 each....can't even find USED Ranma tapes where I
live currently....

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2004 10:52 AM
Subject: Re: Anyone alive

> --0-1244747284-1076514766=:23816
>
> DANG! A Ranma VHS boxset for $15?????!!!!!!!!

Yep, it includes two tapes with two eps each, and the third one has the
three
eps that comprised Takahashi-sensei's favorite story arc (The "Ranma Becomes
Weak" arc from tankobon vol.13), in a see-through case. I forget how much it
was originally,
but I had some money left after my tax refund, so I was looking for bargains
and remembered
that Viz still had some left. I got the letter yesterday informing me that
it shipped, so I should
get it soon. It must have been my week, because over the weekend I found a
used Ranma tape at
a local record store for a buck.

As usual, this is The Relic, from the outer fringes of the Reality that is
the Ranma ML...
and soon gonna experiment with that audio pre-amp so I can start dumping my
old vinyl
records onto my hard drive, after I construct my Frankenstein...

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs