Re: Anyone alive

to <ranma@usagi.org>
from "Relic" <relic1980@ameritech.net>
subject Re: Anyone alive
date Thu, 12 Feb 2004 00:38:22 -0500
----- Original Message -----
To: <ranma@usagi.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2004 10:52 AM
Subject: Re: Anyone alive

> --0-1244747284-1076514766=:23816
>
> DANG! A Ranma VHS boxset for $15?????!!!!!!!!

Yep, it includes two tapes with two eps each, and the third one has the
three
eps that comprised Takahashi-sensei's favorite story arc (The "Ranma Becomes
Weak" arc from tankobon vol.13), in a see-through case. I forget how much it
was originally,
but I had some money left after my tax refund, so I was looking for bargains
and remembered
that Viz still had some left. I got the letter yesterday informing me that
it shipped, so I should
get it soon. It must have been my week, because over the weekend I found a
used Ranma tape at
a local record store for a buck.

As usual, this is The Relic, from the outer fringes of the Reality that is
the Ranma ML...
and soon gonna experiment with that audio pre-amp so I can start dumping my
old vinyl
records onto my hard drive, after I construct my Frankenstein...

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs