Re: Anyone alive

to <ranma@usagi.org>
from "Relic" <relic1980@ameritech.net>
subject Re: Anyone alive
date Wed, 11 Feb 2004 02:40:08 -0500
----- Original Message -----
To: <ranma@usagi.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2004 6:38 PM
Subject: Re: Anyone alive

> --0-1258711627-1076456329=:72289
>
> Apperently.
>
> JOESLAG@aol.com wrote:
>
> Is this place dead history just full of spammers now????

Still lurking about...Haven't seen much lately, other than the occasional
call out. I may be down for a day or two, depending on how the computer I am
building acts (P4 2.8ghz Frankenstein ^_^). Am wondering, after reading
the Inuyasha tankobon 33, how much farther it can go....(but I don't get
Shonen Sunday, so I can't see how it went after 33; found this at Ohayocon
a couple of weeks back, along with Excel Saga 11 and Trigun Max 9...).

As usual, this is The Relic, from the outer fringes of the Reality that is
the Ranma ML....(and was pleasantly surprised that VIZ still had the
Best of Ranma Box Set VHS, at 14.95 (yeah, I know, VHS, but it is still
a good price, so I ordered it).

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited