RE: the end? Now for Vampires!

to <ranma@usagi.org>
from "Victor Margraf" <Otaku4Urd@attbi.com>
subject RE: the end? Now for Vampires!
date Sat, 25 Oct 2003 12:11:56 -0500
The OVA series Phantom Quest Corps (Yu-Gen-Kai-Sa) had an show that
featured vampires. In one of the episodes, she's hired to find Dracula
and his casket. Along the way she's helped in her quest by a "reformed"
vampire.

Also, in Urusei Yarsura, Dracula again made an appearance but this time
as a rather incompetent vampire who was assisted by a little bat who
could transform into a cute girl.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head. Hope it helps your
"all anime" Halloween fest!

Victor

-----Original Message-----
> From: RJeffD@aol.com [mailto:RJeffD@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2003 8:17 PM
To: ranma@usagi.org
Subject: Re: the end? Now for Vampires!

-------------------------------1066871795

In a message dated 10/20/2003 12:51:03 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
Wizard3576/M@aol.com writes:
vampire anime. OK everyone. Aside from the regular Vampire hunter D.
Blood
the last vampire, hellsing, vampire princess miyu. What are some other
good
vampire anime? I mean cool or scary like hellsing or D?

Wiz

I think that the new one coming out, Tsukihime has vampires in it (it's
what
I've heard, but I've not watched it yet)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs