RE: the end? Not yet... still breathing...

to <ranma@usagi.org>
from "Ron Spillman" <relic1980@ameritech.net>
subject RE: the end? Not yet... still breathing...
date Mon, 20 Oct 2003 23:04:03 -0400

-----Original Message-----
> From: Pooky8416@aol.com [mailto:Pooky8416@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2003 10:17 PM
To: ranma@usagi.org
Subject: Re: the end? Not yet... still breathing...

So, about Naruto, I've heard good things but I'm not exactly sure what
the
anime is all about.

Another Topic that might bring in comments- Anyone know what the voice
actors
for Ranma are currently doing? I know that most of the english cast are
working on Hamtaro, Inuyasha, and X-Men Evolution. Anyone know what the
Japanese

VA's are up to?

I dunno what the rest are doing, but I do know that Yamadera Koichi
(the VA for Ryoga) has kept pretty active (Kaji in Evangelion, Yuta in
the new Ningyo no Mori anime); and of course, Hayashibara Megumi
(Ranma-chan) has kept pretty busy as well (she has worked as Rei in
Evangelion, and did new parts for the new anime bits in that series).

As usual, this is The Relic, from the outer fringes of the Reality that
is the Ranma ML...

~Justine

Search field Search string

archive list