RE: keeping it alive.

to <ranma@ml.usagi.org>
from "Victor Margraf" <Otaku4Urd@attbi.com>
subject RE: keeping it alive.
date Tue, 16 Sep 2003 19:45:12 -0500
Ok, here are two questions I've been wondering about for a while...

I'm a Nabiki fan and I've heard references to a website called "Nabiki's
Guide to Extortion" (or something along those lines) but cannot find it
online. Is this site still in existence or, if not, is there a mirror
site up somewhere?

I've read on this ML about a story arc where Nabiki falls for some guy.
This interests me since it's not the usual "Nabiki schemes" story but
something different. My set of comics only goes up to 10.2 so it must be
after that but where? Has this even been printed in English yet? If not,
is this arc online to anyone's knowledge?

Thanks for any help you may give,

Vic

-----Original Message-----
> From: hiroshin [mailto:hiroshnken@juno.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2003 7:17 PM
To: ranma@ml.usagi.org
Subject: keeping it alive.

-- "Victor Margraf" <Otaku4Urd@attbi.com> wrote:
[Add me to the list of people who hopes this ML stays up for a long
time.]

     Consider yourself added, my friend.

[I'm not a newbie here but I'm not really a veteran either. I've been a
member of this list for a while now but more in a lurker mode since I
don't really have anything to add other than the occasional question.]
[snip]

     If you ever have a Ranma question, don't feel awkward about asking
it,
no matter how weird it may seem.  Remember, the whole series itself is
based
on a whole lotta weirdness!

--- hiroshin (hiroshnken@juno.com / hiroshin-ken@juno.com)
[AOL IM: hiroshnken || Yahoo IM: hiroshin00 || ICQ UIN: 6482966]

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs