Re: Is anyone still posting here?

to <ranma@ml.usagi.org>
from "Relic" <relic1980@ameritech.net>
subject Re: Is anyone still posting here?
date Sun, 14 Sep 2003 22:12:14 -0400
----- Original Message -----
To: <ranma@ml.usagi.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 14, 2003 12:48 PM
Subject: Is anyone still posting here?

>      Wow... Is it me, or has this place been dead?
>
>      I know, I know...  Maybe I should just let it die, this time, but you
> know what?  I can't let that happen.  I just can't!  It'd be just like
> standing around watching a friend die, or something.

Well, the Ol' Relic is still here, observing, as usual...
Haven't got much new comics in awhile (place I order
my comics from got new owners, and they felt the need to
redo everyone's orders, and pretty much eliminate most of the
stuff that isn't Marvel, DC, Image and superheroes), tho' I did
pick up Viz' localized Excel Saga (Pretty fun stuff, in a slightly
different way from the anime).
Also been catching up on my games (picked up Soul Calibur 2 for
the Game Cube; I have the XBox and PS2, but I preferred to
get Link, who's fun to play as; currently playing Devil May Cry).
Occasionally doing new columns for my Briefcase Fulla Rant
(at The Home of The Relic! http://clik.to/relic).
I'll still be around for the long haul, adding input when I can.

And...As usual, this is The Relic, from the outer fringes of the Reality
that is The Ranma ML....

>      So, for the sake of the ML, I'm posting something here...
>
> --- hiroshin (hiroshnken@juno.com / hiroshin-ken@juno.com)
> [AOL IM: hiroshnken || Yahoo! IM: hiroshnken || ICQ UIN: 6482966]

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs