Re: Reused Theme Song

to ranma@ml.usagi.org
from PookyChan@aol.com
subject Re: Reused Theme Song
date Sun, 10 Aug 2003 17:10:41 EDT

In a message dated 8/10/2003 4:59:00 AM Central Daylight Time,
ranma@neplusultra.org writes:

> Anyhoo, I finally got myself a lovely DSL connection
> and am going about mucking around with fansubs
> and all.  I noticed the ending song for Digi Charat Nyo
> is Equal Romance.
>
> Odd no?  I've never actually come across series
> reusing old songs before.

Did they show the music video along with it?  I watched it once while I was
in Japan (early saturday morning for those interested!) and they showed a
video

of the girls singing the song.  It wasn't just a reuse of a song, but redone.
 The girls were all around age 9-12.  Quite cute, but still shocking. ^.^;

BTW, I returned from Japan a couple weeks ago, so maybe I'll be more social
in the ML once again. (^-^)v

PookyChan
KSBRWtHAURFAVA

Search field Search string