Re: Where is everyone?

to <ranma@ML.usagi.org>
from "Relic" <relic1980@ameritech.net>
subject Re: Where is everyone?
date Sat, 9 Aug 2003 20:37:34 -0400

----- Original Message -----
> From: "hiroshin" <hiroshin-ken@juno.com>
To: <ranma@ML.usagi.org>
Sent: Saturday, August 09, 2003 10:43 AM
Subject: Re: ranma ML 6 hour matome okuri

> Yo, what's with the spam, lately?
>
> And WHERE IS EVERYONE!?!?!?!?
>
> ---i am... hiroshin!!!  {^^};;ooooo<

I am still around, been dealing with the newer crush of back to school
and (soon) Christmas merchandise coming into my dock at work.
Been buying the Excel Saga DVDs (at Best Buy they are 19-22.99).
I have seen FLCL, but it seems to be a coming-of-age story...
the same way that Yamazaki Kazuo envisioned Urusei Yatsura
movie 4 as a "coming-of-age" story...^_^. Yeah, it has it's...ah...moments
(like in ep.4 the baseball/sex connotations), but I've seen worse.
Azumanga Daioh, OTOH, I am eagerly waiting on, both the manga and the anime.

Visit The Home Of The Relic!
http://clik.to/relic
Anime Images! FT Lists!
The Briefcase Fulla Rant!