Re: hi!

to ranma@ml.usagi.org
from "Sven L33TM45T3R" <gorbashonline@mindless.com>
subject Re: hi!
date Fri, 04 Jul 2003 06:05:10 -0500
----- Original Message -----
> From: UKYO2RANMA@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 01:58:27 EDT
To: ranma@ml.usagi.org
Subject: Re: hi!

    By The Lost Tail Of Kakorat are we on the same page of the history books!

      I started out with the same shows but i remember the old gigantor and
ultra-7 shows my aunt sumiko used to tape and bring overseas with her when
she visited our anime-deprived country!

      I shed a tear when Ghost in the shell hit theators and Cried my rage
when disney killed the theator time Spirited away should have gotten!

-I know why to! they feel they should be the only major animated motion
picture producers and so took this work and put it through theaters so quick
people wouldnt notice disneys name was on a japanime again and go back to the
rest of there films in theaters for more than a month!

ah-well at least i can collect my box sets of ranma, kurumi, excel, and all
the other 43 anime series and 29 Movies i own or will own soon and watch in
my peacefull otaku-corner of my world......well not really peacfull...more
like stark raving mad..............damn thats alot of
dots.......OOOOOOO!!!!!!!!  The New MAHOROMATIC, KURUMI 2 NI-SHIKI, AND
CHOBITS Are OUT!!!!!

(grabs booze funds and runs to sam goody)

I need either a life or more california otaku to share with...i have a lot of
anime to share.

I think ill start a club for viewings of new anime in america.....But Hemet
Sucks so it may take a while.

   In Closing This Is Only The Begining.
    I have not yet BEGUN to Rave.

 The L33T Otaku GORBASH