Re: hi!

to <ranma@ml.usagi.org>
from "Relic" <relic1980@ameritech.net>
subject Re: hi!
date Thu, 3 Jul 2003 01:59:06 -0400
----- Original Message -----
> From: "Victor Margraf" <Otaku4Urd@attbi.com>

> Ok, here's one...
>
> What anime related treasure or rarity do you have in your collection
> that you're most proud of and how did you acquire it? If you have more
> than one item, lets hear about it as well!

Dunno if it would count as a "rarity" or not, but I would say it is my
Super Famicon Ranma 1/2:Legend of the Seven Golden Cats (translated as
"Super
Battle" in the US). It is the 3rd fighter (read: Street Fighter II clone)
in the series and IMO, the best. Has most of the cast and the final boss is
Herb.
I got this thru a trade (person wanted my Saturn version of Castlevania SotN
(never came out here, but is the same game with slightly degraded graphics
and longer loading
times, but you can play as Richter and the lady from the beginning) a few
years ago.
Wouldn't part with it for the world.

As usual, this is The relic, from the outer fringes of the Reality
that is the Ranma ML....and now it is time to go sleepytime...gotta work
in the morning...Who needs more than 5 hours of sleep anyway? ^_^

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs