Re: hi!

to ranma@ml.usagi.org
from John Imel <jimel@iquest.net>
subject Re: hi!
date Wed, 02 Jul 2003 23:07:15 -0500

Victor Margraf wrote:

> What anime related treasure or rarity do you have in your collection
> that you're most proud of and how did you acquire it? If you have more
> than one item, lets hear about it as well!
>
> Victor

The only Anime treasure I have is a complete set of Rumiko Takahasi cards,
152 cards with 12 special cards featuring pictures from Ranma 1/2,  Maison
Ikoku, and Lum, sorry can't remember the Japanese name right now. I got all
but three of the cards at Comic book stores who ordered them from Previews
then found somebody in Italy who had the three missing cards. Boy was that a
Long month wait to get those cards to see what I was missing.

John Imel

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited