Re: simple-wisened-bitchy-old-guy rants?

to ranma@ml.usagi.org
from UKYO2RANMA@aol.com
subject Re: simple-wisened-bitchy-old-guy rants?
date Wed, 2 Jul 2003 23:05:02 EDT

hiroshnken@juno.com writes:

> Damn, U2R...  Someone's been holding in a lot of hot air! XP
> ==
> how do you mean? it was just a simple wisened bitchy old guy rant^_^
> =====
>
>      Exactly!!

ahh ok

> =====
> plus a simple reehash of early 80's animation history^_^
> =====
>
>      Well, that and the ol' simple-wisened-bitchy-old-guy rant bit kinda
> made
> it seem a bit extra angsty.  Or maybe it just made me reminisce, as well...
> Right now, I'm trying to dodge my past.
>

>      My sister knows what I'm talking about, don't ya, Misha?  Or are ya
> gone, again?

hey reminisce of the good ol days when childhood wasnt serounded by eight
foot thick padding and censorship^_^

> =====
> i still can remember the name of that dinosaur cartoon though
> =====
>
>      "Can" or "Can't"?  I don't remember it, either.  I don't expect to
> anytime soon, either.

 cant actually
i know i had it a few months ago cause i found one of the comics that came
with the toys at work but then it dissapeared and so did my memory of the name
o well
tornado watches are boring

U2R

Search field Search string