cc Albert Lunde <Albert-Lunde@northwestern.edu>
from Albert Lunde <Albert-Lunde@northwestern.edu>
subject Re: Old MLers
date Wed, 2 Jul 2003 14:50:06 -0500
On Wed, Jul 02, 2003 at 07:05:20PM +0000, hiroshin -aka- Nabeshin Leonheart
wrote:

> ===
> Now my anime and manga collection is dominating my room, and I feel
> very good about that, being 41 and all...^_^ but, I am The Relic!
> ===
>
>      No doubt, my old friend.  Jeez...  Has it been THAT long???  I'm only
> 28, but I still remember days like that.
>
>      Maybe I'm really older than I actually think I am?
>
>      Then again, there has to be at least one or two MLers that are "up
> there" in the age-range.  How old is Albert Lunde?  You still out there,
> Al!?

I'm 49.  But I've only been aware of anime since 1995.

It gives me pause to try and think of what was happening in my
life as various "classic" anime were produced: it's like a parallel
universe...

--
    Albert Lunde          Albert-Lunde@northwestern.edu (new address)
                          Albert-Lunde@nwu.edu (old address)