RE: hi! + another question

to <ranma@ml.usagi.org>
from "Victor Margraf" <Otaku4Urd@attbi.com>
subject RE: hi! + another question
date Tue, 1 Jul 2003 03:13:38 -0500
> Don't know if you have or not but, how did you
> influence anybody into Anime?

After I was well addicted, I introduced (ie. forced) another friend of
mine to watch some Urusei Yatsura. He was not at all interested in it
and thought it quite bad in fact. Never the quiter, I next introduced
him to Ranma and he loved it! He soon got over the mindset that these
were kiddy cartoons and was soon avidly watching all the anime I could
make available to him, including the Urusai Yatsura he had originally
disliked. At this point, it's a toss up as to who's the bigger addict. I
had the head start but he has more disposable income. Ah well, there's
more than enough anime out there for any one person after all.

*Back to lurk mode...really this time!*

Victor