Re: Sai's request

to ranma@ml.usagi.org
from Wing Wong <wwong@paicl.com>
subject Re: Sai's request
date Mon, 30 Jun 2003 11:57:10 -0700
 >_< Ack... reminds me of all the money I spent on those CDs...

Seriously, if one wants to find all of the discs in question, one can
go attend an Anime convention. The dealers there will most likely have
some, if not all, of the discs in question. They'll even have some cool
remixes ala ParaPara style discs.

Another way would be to visit Japanese retailers like Kinokuniya or
Mikado. Depending on where you live, this may be harder/easier. They
can usually place a special order for you to acquire a disc(s) which
may be only available in Japan.

Online retailers can also be a source of good discs.

Oh. If it is a matter of concern for you, please try to avoid
SonMay(SM) or other similar discs which may not be authorized prints.
They'll be out there in the Dealers' areas at Cons and on online
stores. So please be careful if you are attempting to acquire the
actual disc/item.

Been burned when in a rush, I bought a "nicely priced disc" only to
realise it wasn't an original. :|

Wing.

On Monday, June 30, 2003, at 11:36 AM, hiroshin -aka- Nabeshin
Leonheart wrote:

> .. on Sun, 29 Jun 2003, Sai wrote:
> ===
> can you tell me how to find those songs?
> ===
>
>      Relic's already said this but I'm gonna repeat it, anyways since
> it's so
> dead around here...
>

>      "What songs are you talking about?"
>
>      There are easily a dozen CDs containing a total of around 50-60
> songs to
> find...
>

> --- hiroshin (hiroshnken@juno.com / hiroshin-ken@juno.com)
> [AOL IM: hiroshnken || Yahoo IM: hiroshin00 || ICQ UIN: 6482966]

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs