Re: Ran-chan question

to ranma@ml.usagi.org
from "Sven L33TM45T3R" <gorbashonline@mindless.com>
subject Re: Ran-chan question
date Sun, 01 Jun 2003 04:21:02 -0500
Exactly my point, but would he really help ranma to reverse his condition or
is he to self centered and cowardly and craven........ im being a little hard
on him i guess, especially since everyone who knows me says im most like him
out of any character...........

     Well if someone could post another topic or argument or anything
really..... i could use a thinker to go off on......

 The l33t otaku
           GORBASH
             brraugghh ggrrouuullll  (panda noises)