Re: Anime Central!?

to ranma@ml.usagi.org
from Albert Lunde <Albert-Lunde@northwestern.edu>
subject Re: Anime Central!?
date Fri, 2 May 2003 10:20:52 -0500
At 4:14 PM +0000 5/1/03, hiroshin wrote:
>      In somewhat of an attempt to get away from the "Ryouga" debate...
>
>      ANIME CENTRAL is coming up in nary two weeks!  I just want to get
>somewhat of a roll call, here...  Who's going to be going!  For those of you
>that will be attending ACen, I'd like to get an informal gathering together.
>Most probably on Thursday evening or Friday afternoon just before the
>convention opens its doors!

I'm going to be attending.

I'd suggest getting together Thursday evening somewhat on the late
side: after we'd have had a chance to pick up pre-registration stuff.

Say 9 PM, if pre-reg opens at 8.

Get together somewhere to eat: in one of the hotels if no one has a
car or somewhere further afield if we are car-enabled....
--
     Albert Lunde         Albert-Lunde@northwestern.edu (new address)
                          Albert-Lunde@nwu.edu (old address)

Search field Search string