Re: anime reworth watching

to ranma@ml.usagi.org
from RJeffD@aol.com
subject Re: anime reworth watching
date Thu, 3 Apr 2003 15:15:25 EST

In a message dated 4/3/2003 12:58:09 PM Mountain Standard Time,
hiroshin-ken@juno.com writes:

>    "Re-worth watching"?  I must be getting old if I can understand what you
> mean by that but still get a bit confused... Don't ask, it's a
> long-developed
> skill/talent/whatever...
>

>    Yeah, but speaking of series worth -rewatching- Maison Ikkoku, Inu
> Yasha, Chobits... Uhhh this list could go on for a while... ::sweatdrop::
> Anyway.. there are a LOT of titles well worth it!

Wow... I was tired and in a rush when I typed that.  I'm usually quite anal
about my typing errors... ah well.
worth re-watching is what I meant for those who didn't get it.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs