Re: Anime comments

to ranma@ml.usagi.org
from RJeffD@aol.com
subject Re: Anime comments
date Thu, 3 Apr 2003 13:38:00 EST

In a message dated 4/3/2003 9:33:10 AM Mountain Standard Time,
hiroshin-ken@juno.com writes:

> .. on Wed, 02 Apr 2003, RJeffD writes:
> ======
> Well, I'm not big on RP'ing, but anime reccomendations are easy...
> ======
>
>    I'm just glad to see some more people posting!
>
> ======
> Maison Ikkoku which IMO is the finest of the romantic comedy genre.
Maybe

> little dated with regard to animation, but for me, the story and all it
has

> to offer is timeless...  and I'm quite pleased that it is FINALLY coming

> DVD.
>
> ======
>
>    ::hiroshin looks around expecting to see Albert Lunde pop out from
> nowhere::  Maison Ikkoku, to me, is considered a classic!  Of course the

> animation is a bit dated, the series run was actually during around the

> same
> time as Ranma 1/2, in Japan, wasn't it?  ::knows he's probably wrong on

> this
> one::
>

>    I just know that MI has been around for quite some time...

Actually MI was done a few years prior to MI, but not by much.... just
that

difference between mid-eighties anime vs. late eighties/early 90's anime
^_^;

Looks back and remembers those times... damn I feel old.  Only 27 and
looking

back at those times makes me feel old.  Geez...

> ======
> Anyway, you watch all those titles, you will be busy for awhile anyway
^_^;

> ======
>
>    Unless you've seen most of them, before, anyway... ;p

Some are reworth watching though ^_^;

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited