Re: comments please?

to ranma@ml.usagi.org
from RJeffD@aol.com
subject Re: comments please?
date Wed, 2 Apr 2003 21:50:00 EST

In a message dated 4/2/2003 7:01:08 PM Mountain Standard Time,
tskiller@myrealbox.com writes:

>     ahh, anime recomendations would be nice! gets people talking bout
> all sorts of stuff.  i like romantic comedys, like ranma tenchi and love
> hina. any ideas?also, im a little confused about RPing. i assume its Role
> Playing, but i have never done it before. could someone explain it to me?
> thanks

Well, I'm not big on RP'ing, but anime reccomendations are easy...

Maison Ikkoku which IMO is the finest of the romantic comedy genre.  Maybe a
little dated with regard to animation, but for me, the story and all it has
to offer is timeless...  and I'm quite pleased that it is FINALLY coming to
DVD.

Ai Yori Aoshi, Kimagure Orange Road, Chobits, and Hand Maid May are all fun
to check out as well.  Inu Yasha is also very good.  Mahoromatic is also fun
as well...  ^_^

I can't think of any recent titles that are fansubbed for the romantic
comedy.  It seems like a lot more of that genre has been picked up
commerically.

Anyway, you watch all those titles, you will be busy for awhile anyway ^_^;

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs