Re: wow

to ranma@ML.usagi.org
from "Christopher J. "McFarland <homernet@nethere.net>
subject Re: wow
date 11 Mar 2003 08:22:56 -0800
On Mon, 2003-03-10 at 21:45, ami@ML.usagi.org wrote:
> Whassup guys and dolls!

<snikersnak>

> So anyway, I read the arc where Ryoga hooks Ranma with the
> fishing rod of love.
>
> Wow.
>
> That was the craziest arc I have seen yet. I had a hard
> time believing this was "canon".

This story arc is, in my opinion, quintessential Ranma.  Weird
relationships complicated by magic.  I /love/ the scene where Ryoga is
carting Ranma off to kill her, and Ranma-chan has that lovestruck
expression thinking Ryoga is taking her off to "express his love to
her." ^_^  Oh, then that 'contrite Ranma,' offering a prayer before
Ryoga can kill her, just sitting there... BWA-HA-HA-HA!!!

Sorry, I love it, it's very funny.

P.S. - Is this group up for a SI fanfic posting?
--
Chris "HomerNet" McFarland
I have no tag line, except maybe, "'I made you breakfast dear!' ...HA!"

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs