Re: Bar-hopping! & Ecchi-Con & junk

to ranma@ml.usagi.org
from PookyChan@aol.com
subject Re: Bar-hopping! & Ecchi-Con & junk
date Tue, 4 Mar 2003 05:07:29 EST

In a message dated 3/4/2003 1:59:06 AM Central Standard Time,
UKYO2RANMA@aol.com writes:

> i'd be game but you'd have to drive up to st cloud MN for the bar trip(or
> i'd
> just make my (in)famous smashed pumpkin drink and you'd be happy as hell)
>
> of course pooky might be game down in Kentuky but she's not feeling well
> right now so i'm guessing drinks not too good idea

I think he ment when I got back from Japan.  I thought you were going to come
down here when I got back for GenCon and such. o.o;

Who says I shouldn't drink when I'm sick.  XD  Thanks for caring for me,
though. :*

PookyChan
KSBRWtHAURFAVA
plays Ragnarok Online too much