Re: 3 Gen-Cons

to ranma@ml.usagi.org
from UKYO2RANMA@aol.com
subject Re: 3 Gen-Cons
date Tue, 04 Mar 2003 02:38:45 -0500
In a message dated 2/27/2003 2:29:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,
hiroshin-ken@juno.com writes:

>     Actually it hasn't moved anywhere...  There are three different
> Gen-Cons.  One is in Indianapolis.  I forget where the other two are...  the
> way I look at it is, I'm not really worrying about when it
> is since I don't
> think I'll be able to go, anyway.
>

>     I'm not totally ruling it out, though, U2R...

actually for the past 30 years its been in milwaukeeeeeeeeeee home to beer
anyways been a week without a U2R post woohoo school blows ass
anyways
it moved to indy this year for a larger venue Adkinson purchased it from
Wizards a year ago and decided to pump it up ala ahhhnold in T3

they also geared up 2 other cons one which has occured for several years
called GenCon Europe and one which is new GenCon Cali which is an excuse to
make more money off west coast geeks

all the cool shit happens at GenCon in july
unveiling of 8th edition by Wizards along with any new game unveiling for
stuff in the next year plus LOTSA FREE SHIT

came back with bags of it last year

Cthulu Cthulu nuff said(in joke ask if ya want ta)

U2R
awake
not gonna change too likely
gotta test in 14 hours
got class in 6 hours
got caffeine in 1 minute
Co-leader of the WoS
Second gen EOE and damn proud of it
proud and dusty member of COV
been a while since the ol sig hit this many lines

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs