Bar-hopping! & Ecchi-Con & junk

to ranma@ml.usagi.org
from "FriTz sama" <avafritzsama@graffiti.net>
subject Bar-hopping! & Ecchi-Con & junk
date Mon, 03 Mar 2003 23:06:54 +0800
Yes... extremely off-topic!!!! *foams*

BUT!!! You mentioned alcohol... and I've been so busy
and stressed that I could definitely stand to get
completely smashed. heh...

So if anyone of legal age wants to go bar-hopping with
me in Louisville, KY.... land of gambling and baseball
bats (the two go hand-in-hand). Email me.

On another off-topic tidbit: it would be nice to meet
you two (U2R and  ookyChan) before you have to leave.

Stupid brain must remember to call up Bradster... *ugh*

FriTzsama
-What me worry?

----- Original Message -----
> From:  ookyChan@aol.com
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 04:03:35 EST
To: ranma@ml.usagi.org
Subject: Re: bar-hopping! (totally OT, sorry ya'll)

In a message dated 3/2/2003 1:53:47 AM Central Standard Time,
Studio oyozo@aol.com writes:

> ::thunders:: BOOZE! BOOZE ALWAYS COMES FIRST!

well, we could always eat a little, then get drinks, then get a midnight
snack, then more drinks... I personally can't have drinks without eatting or
I'm totally wasted (I'm a lightweight to the extreme).  I'm pretty good at
mixing drinks, so I volunteer to be bartender. ^.^;

 ookychan
KSBRWtHAURFAVA

--

Search field Search string