Re: GenCon - WTF?

to ranma@ml.usagi.org
from PookyChan@aol.com
subject Re: GenCon - WTF?
date Thu, 27 Feb 2003 21:16:53 EST

In a message dated 2/27/2003 8:47:35 AM Central Standard Time,
avafritzsama@graffiti.net writes:

> I don't know much about GenCon but I know it's been
> moved to Indianapolis. I'll probably be there... but
> I'm debating over it. I think it's in July, I don't
> really have the desire to look up info on it at the
> moment. Why is it at Indy? *shrugs* Fuck if I know,
> it'll be the ONLY good thing in that pit.

You're right, it's in Indy now.  I think they were looking for a larger venue
or for one that's not so far away from everything.  It's the end of july and
it about 3 days after I return from Japan.  Convienient, huh?  U2R has the
URL for the official site, and I'm sure he'll be happy to post it on his.  I
also think you can get to it from wizards' website.

In unrelated news, I'll be leaving for Japan to start my studies in about a
week and a half, so there will be even less replies (not like I respond to
much anyway, considering it's all be spam).

PookyChan
KSBRWtHAURFAVA

Search field Search string

archive list