Re: ranma ML 6 hour matome okuri

to ranma@ML.usagi.org
from "Chris \"HomerNet\" McFarland" <homernet@nethere.net>
subject Re: ranma ML 6 hour matome okuri
date Mon, 03 Feb 2003 12:03:10 -0800
At 08:45 PM 2/1/03 +0900, you wrote:
>about my last reply...my mom is an ultra conservative, and i made her watch
>the kid stuff, and i made her watch all the fantastic stuff...but she says
>that the animation is horrible, and that i should be doing something better
>with my time.

URK!  One of THOSE!!!

Yer screwed.  Best of luck.  You might try sneaking one of those tiny DVD
or VCR players under your covers at night with a good pair of
headphones...although you'll probably have to find some place to hide the
actual DVDs or tapes.

Chris "HomerNet" McFarland
I have no tag line, except maybe, "My step mom was like that... What do you
mean, "Why am I wearing a dress?"  It's perfectly natural, isn't it?"
The Ranma 1/2 Expressway
"Hey, YOU try explaining Ranma 1/2 sometime!"
and
"Stranded" the Comic
"Refrigerator demons just plain suck!"
http://home.nethere.net/homernet