Re: Ranma-Chan and Parents

to ranma@ml.usagi.org
from Wizard3576@aol.com
subject Re: Ranma-Chan and Parents
date Sun, 2 Feb 2003 13:32:30 EST

In a message dated 2/2/2003 3:02:46 AM Central Standard Time, RJeffD@aol.com
writes:

> As far as stereotypes go though.... saying that all Christians are bad is as
>
> saying that all anime is porn, or that all animation is for children.  It's
>
> not true, and you may be surprised to know that there are a few other
> Chirstians I know who also like anime.

ya I have plenty of christian friends. I just had to say something in
response to that story. Ive had one of those situations myself and havent
seen the guy since either and had other run ins with christians that sit
there and tell me I have bad lifestyles or that Im "going to hell"  and it
makes mad that they can so blindly follow something as to go against their
own acceptance principals and then tell me MY lifestyle is bad when they are
sitting there and condeming me to a life of burning pain and suffering in
someplace filled with fire and who knows what else. Im not some hethen or
antichrist so I think they should just shut up and leave us who arent
christian alone.
Anyway thats all I gotta say on that, didnt mean to offend those that are
christians as long as you arent those stereotypical ones that do all the
above mentioned :-)

Wiz

Search field Search string

archive list