Re: ranma ML 6 hour matome okuri

to ranma@ML.usagi.org
from Hikaru Shidou <hikaru_shidou1995@yahoo.com>
subject Re: ranma ML 6 hour matome okuri
date Sat, 1 Feb 2003 16:12:54 -0800 (PST)
To: ranma@ML.usagi.org
Subject: party time?
> From: hiroshin <hiroshin-ken@juno.com>

.. on Fri, 31 Jan 2003, Hikaru Shidou writes:
========
*Rubs eyes* Is Akane-san REALLY back!? PARTY
TIME!!!!!!! So....who's
going to
rent a bunch of Ranma, buy some Saki, and some Pizza?

========

     Who needs to rent any Ranma tapes or DVDs when we
practically have
the
entire run amongst all of ourselves!?  I'm totally
willing to bring the
sake... but we gotta watch out for the underage
drinkers...  Ah what
the
heck, you guys can have some too!!!

     Don't forget the hot wings!!!!

I don't own ANY Ranma tapes/DVD's.......

So...who's willing to invite these 4 people to the
party?(Besides me that is?)

1) Aresene Lupin III
2) Fujiko Mine
3) Jigen Daisuke
4) Goemon Ishikawa

====
The tears welled up in her eyes uncontrollably, and she suddenly reached out
and wrapped her arms around Keith's neck.  He likewise reached out and held
her close to him...seemingly oblivious to the other people in the room.

"Okay!" Lance said out loud suddenly, not missing a beat on the teasing.
"Let's not get carried away here!   You'll need a room soon!"

"LANCE!" Everyone shouted at him at once.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs