Re: The search for anime... again

to ranma@ml.usagi.org
from RJeffD@aol.com
subject Re: The search for anime... again
date Fri, 3 Jan 2003 21:55:37 EST

In a message dated 1/3/2003 4:28:59 PM Mountain Standard Time,
hiroshin-ken@juno.com writes:

> .. On Fri, 03 Jan 2003 RJeffD writes:
> ------
> Well, I live in New Mexico... which means I am in mountain time... it's
> just
> the way that AOL's mail works.  ^_^;
>
> ------
>
>    Heh... Like many people have said, before, and probably still will...
> AOL SUCKS!!  That aside, I guess it just _really_ caught me off guard to
> see
> that...

Well... but I work for AOL, so it's free for me  - and makes it easier to
reply when I'm at work and actually interested in posting (this must be a a
record for me, or at least as many as I had when I first subbed back in '98)

> ------
> If you are able to find out the info, share it with the rest of us... I
> know
> that they did it with Poke-crap and a few other things.  Good luck on
> finding
> the info for us.
>
> -----
>
>    No problem...  I actually _am_ working on it! (which surprises me.)

Cool, I look forward to hearing what you dig up.  I'm too lazy to search it
all out...

> ------
> I know what you mean.  Actually, yes, they still require a card.  Actually
> use my debit card, but it's pretty much the same thing anyway... ^_^;
>
> ------
>
>    Hmmm.. maybe I will sign up for a debit card with my account, then...
> at least then, I can't make any purchases if I don't have the funds.

They are useful ^_^;  And it is a way to still do some credit card purchases.

> ------
> Good luck on your endeavor to finding more sources to rent anime anyway.
> [snip]
>
> ------
>
>    Actually, there _are_ a lot of places around here, but they're quite
> anal with a lot of things, as you'd probably expect from a large city, like
>
> this...  Luckily, with ACen around the corner, hopefully I can save up
> enough
> for some stuff.

So now you see you are still more blessed with having access to things, where
me living in Albuquerque, I don't have much ^_^;  Ah well, at least I've been
able to help keep an anime club together for over two years, that's saying
something I guess. :rolls eyes:

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited