Re: The search for anime

to ranma@ml.usagi.org
from RJeffD@aol.com
subject Re: The search for anime
date Fri, 3 Jan 2003 17:56:03 EST

In a message dated 1/2/2003 3:16:46 PM Mountain Standard Time,
hiroshin-ken@juno.com writes:

>    For some odd reason this thing has been saying that I'm in Mountain
> Standard Time... ... but I'm in Chicago.  Last I checked I was in Central
> Standard Time...  ::shrugs:: Oh well...

Well, I live in New Mexico... which means I am in mountain time... it's just
the way that AOL's mail works.  ^_^;

> ------
> didn't Pioneer and Viz do some kind of merger?  I see a lot of Pioneer
> advertisements on Viz "titles", and vice versa.
>
> >----
> Just for some distribution purposes, although I don't remember all the
> details on that.
> ------
>
>    Hmmm... I say that warrants a little investigating on...  Something else
>
> to do, since I'm so gosh darn bored...  (this is the first time I've been
> on
> a computer this long in quite some time...)

If you are able to find out the info, share it with the rest of us... I know
that they did it with Poke-crap and a few other things.  Good luck on finding
the info for us.

[snipped]

>    Does Netflix still require a credit card?  That was what killed it for
> me back when I wanted to try it out, the first time.  I don't have a credit
>
> card, and with my credit, I don't really think a credit card would be a
> good
> thing in my hands... or in my wallet (you pick).

I know what you mean.  Actually, yes, they still require a card.  Actually I u
se my debit card, but it's pretty much the same thing anyway... ^_^;

Good luck on your endeavor to finding more sources to rent anime anyway.
Considering you are in Chicago though, I'd imagine you would have a lot more
sources than I do here.  I live in Albuquerque and I can think of two stores
I can go to and rent anime from, not couing video stores specifically...
considering the general population of Metro and surrounding areas is only
about 600,000 people, you most definetly should have more.  (esp since you
guys have ACEN, where as the closest con for us is in Denver)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs