Re: Anime editing

to ranma@ml.usagi.org
from Wizard3576@aol.com
subject Re: Anime editing
date Fri, 3 Jan 2003 13:41:27 EST

In a message dated 1/3/2003 12:26:23 AM Central Standard Time,
wonganan@yahoo.com writes:

> They blacked out the breasts of the centipede? Is it
> really noticable that they blocked it out? How'd it
> look afterwards? I wouldn't really know what they
> block out unless I look into it... I usually try to
> watch the original.

ya, I watched the first few eps subbed on my computer. They deffinatly
blackened them out, it didnt look that bad really, it just was no longer a
centipede woman really. most scenes it just looked like a guys chest but a
couple times it looked kinda goofy if I remember correctly. I havent seen
more than a few episodes so I dont know what else they cut out.
Wiz

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited