Re: Reader panel on "Adult Swim"?

to ranma@ml.usagi.org
from Wizard3576@aol.com
subject Re: Reader panel on "Adult Swim"?
date Fri, 3 Jan 2003 01:16:54 EST

In a message dated 1/3/2003 12:09:07 AM Central Standard Time,
wonganan@yahoo.com writes:

> Hey, what exactly is "Exel Saga" about anyway?  I
> watched the first episode and got extremely annoyed
> with it.  But I'm curious again, since so many people
> say it's good...

I think it spoofs a whole lot of different anime shows, which I guess you
have to see to find it funny? I saw the first DVD at A-Kon last year and
thought some of it was funny but I didnt really like it (and think, they were
offereing it for lik 25 at the Suncoast store and I actually thought about
buying it just for the hell of it, glad I didnt) So I dunno really...

Wiz

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited