Re: Anime editing

to ranma@ml.usagi.org
from Wizard3576@aol.com
subject Re: Anime editing
date Thu, 2 Jan 2003 17:16:10 EST

In a message dated 1/2/2003 12:52:44 PM Central Standard Time,
hiroshin-ken@juno.com writes:

> Don't get me wrong... I'd LOVE to see Maison Ikkoku get put on the air,
> but I don't think I'd be able to deal with it if it got cut up like I'd
> think
> it would...

I do wonder how much they really edit it, because I believe all they really
do on adult swim atleast is get rid of the nudity, but I dont know if they
get rid of sexual comments such as comments on breast size and periods and
the other various forms of sex stuff. Do they? I know on inuyasha they
blacked out the breasts of that giant centipede woman, but I havnet watched
adult swim enough to know about what else they take out.

Wiz

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited