Re: ranma ML 6 hour matome okuri

to ranma@ml.usagi.org
from Wizard3576@aol.com
subject Re: ranma ML 6 hour matome okuri
date Thu, 2 Jan 2003 01:02:58 EST

In a message dated 1/1/2003 10:04:25 PM Central Standard Time,
Pooky8416@aol.com writes:

> I'm gonna cast my vote for Slayers. I know it will probably get pretty
> edited, but the humor should remain intact I also think the dubs pretty
> goood
> on the series, not great, but good.

well....if its on Adult Swim and at night they do put those warnings of some
inappropriate material, and slayers doesnt have any nudity in it does it?
Just some period and boob comments right? Or atleast thats all Ive seen of it
but Ive only watched part of the first TV series so I wouldnt know...

Wiz

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited