Re: ranma ML 6 hour matome okuri

to ranma@ml.usagi.org
from RanmaChan210@aol.com
subject Re: ranma ML 6 hour matome okuri
date Thu, 12 Dec 2002 23:15:15 EST

In a message dated 12/12/2002 4:45:44 PM Mountain Standard Time,
ami@ML.usagi.org writes:

> Most likely this question had been asked before, but
> I'm asking anyway... I'm watching Ranma over again...
> and since I never watched two seasons in a row, I
> never noticed this.  But Shampoo comes BEFORE P-chan
> and the whole ice skating competition right? But when
> Shampoo enters, Akane has a flashback of when Ranma
> says, "Akane is MY fiancee!"... Maybe my episodes are
> out of order, but I'm pretty sure their not... So was
> there a slight mistake when the Anime was put
> together?

yeah i noticed that too its just that they hade to show something for the
development fo their releationship..... it pissed me off to lol. but in the
manga it came first so i guess they couldnt think of anything better to put
lol.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited