Re: Hidden epiodes?

to ranma@ML.usagi.org
from LWong <wonganan@yahoo.com>
subject Re: Hidden epiodes?
date Thu, 12 Dec 2002 09:57:17 -0800 (PST)
--- Pierre Bancov <banc2a01@uni-trier.de> wrote:
> Hiroshin and Laura?
> > Something about a hidden episode after the very
> last in some bootleg
> > copy of Ranma or something.  It was with Nabiki
> narrating, I think it
> > was called, "Batoru ga ippai, 29 jin no tsurinai
> yatsura."
>
> Close enough ^_- replace "tsurinai" with
> "korinai"...
>
> The translation was right on, though.
>
> > Anybody else got any more news on that?
>
> That episode is nothing, really. Nabiki is alone
> home, and tells about all
> the weirdos that regularly trash her home and the
> surroundings.

Really? Well was it made AFTER the Anime ended? Well,
I guess it doesn't matter... but what matters is WHERE
I can get this episode.  I'm rather curious at what
Nabiki says and about the episode in general.

Leona '';... not Laura (again)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited