Re: Is anybody there?

to <ranma@ML.usagi.org>
from "Relic" <Relic1980@ameritech.net>
subject Re: Is anybody there?
date Tue, 10 Dec 2002 20:49:56 -0500
> From: "hiroshin-ken" <hiroshin-ken@juno.com>

>      ::large sweatdrop::  I know that I shouldn't be doing this, but I
guess
> I'm bored, and I want to know what's going on, here...
>

>      Either
>      1) I haven't been getting any list mail for the past few days,
>      2) No one's posting, or
>      3) the list is down...

I am still here; the last message I saw before the newest group
was Newcomer's and my reply to Newcomer ^_^.
Been keeping a lookout, and watching Azumanga-Daioh;
Great fun IMO, a series I would dearly love to see come
over here (I would think "Not a chance", but then I remember saying
that about Marmalade Boy and Kodomo no Omocha, soooo...).

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs