Re: Probly a stupid question

to ranma@ml.usagi.org
from LWong <wonganan@yahoo.com>
subject Re: Probly a stupid question
date Tue, 5 Nov 2002 14:15:23 -0800 (PST)
--- FriTz sama <avafritzsama@graffiti.net> wrote:
> <Zeth:>
>
> Subject: Probly a stupid question
>
> Now Zeth, this is definitely not a stupid question.
> Kudos to you for bringing it up. =n.n
>
> >I'm new to the ML and I've heared a few people
> commet
> >on talking about the color of Shampoos hair, and
> was
> >just wondering if you guys ever did deside on the
> >color of her hair?
>
> Well... since the managa I'm looking at shows her
> with green hair on the cover, then it must be green.
> So there ya go! Shampoo's hair is green!

Hahaha, are you sure you're not looking at Lum ^_^?

Leona (While we're at colors, although not Ranma
related, what color is Inuyasha's clothing?) Whaps
self on head... it's red... no it's PINK on the
cover...

I should stop replying in class... :P

Search field Search string

archive list