Re: ranma ML 6 hour matome okuri

to <ranma@ml.usagi.org>
from "David Trest" <sailorhurricane@earthlink.net>
subject Re: ranma ML 6 hour matome okuri
date Tue, 5 Nov 2002 10:53:19 -0600 (Central Standard Time)
  boundary="------------Boundary-00=_W844RN00000000000000"

  charset="iso-8859-1"

=46rom the eps I have seen the ONLY nudity is shown at the beginning, whe
n the
narrator is explaining the story, Ranma gets splashed with cold water "An
he becomes a she", Ranma-chan opens her shirt and fully exposes her breas
ts,
so that would be partial nudity(And on GSC they say there's BRIEF nudity,
when there isn't, all we ever see are panty shots and that is NOT nudity,
atleast it wasn't the last time I checked)

-------Original Message-------

> From: ranma@ml.usagi.org
Date: Tuesday, November 05, 2002 00:57:50
To: ranma@ml.usagi.org
Subject: Re: ranma ML 6 hour matome okuri

Nihao all! i'm almost up to having the 90 bucks that i need for the secon
season! (hooray hoorah 4 me!) and im so happy! in my jap club, i found a

whole 3 episodes w/o any nudity!! yay! its amazing! its the ones with
kodatchi in the 1st season i cant believe it. no nudity. wow. n.n she sai
d i

could show it!! XD well there might be, i cant remember (my dvd player br
oke

u.u) any one know if there is?
laura-sama
n.n