Re: WoS & CoRR and rambles of a crusty old hooligan

to ranma@ml.usagi.org
from UKYO2RANMA@aol.com
subject Re: WoS & CoRR and rambles of a crusty old hooligan
date Tue, 01 Oct 2002 20:11:41 -0400
In a message dated Tue, 01 Oct 2002 01:04:52 +0800, fritz of crusty old
kingdom dust writes:

> <U2R and the Way-Back Machine:>
>
> >ya pullin out member lists now fritz? WoS has um
> >15-40 members all of whom are innactive save one
> >....me and those who are active can put up one hellava
> >fight irish style, ya know drunken slurring accented
> >(kinda like a scottsman with less tact^_^)
>
> Nah... no needs ta fight. And I seriously doubt I
> have any active members on here either. *chuckles*

all right so we are the sole members of prior huge factions, we could simply
take over the rest HAHAHAHAHA

> >anyways all joking aside, you remember what
> >factions had treaties to work together, i know
> >there were several such treaties dating back to
> >the time of the many gates(how many years ago was
> >this now??)
>
> *GASP* Oh wow... I remember the gates! I was never
> in charge of one or owned one but I was involved
> in a decent amount of it.

the gates were fun, ahh the memories of the attacks on certain gates by
clones of random nonamers

> >anyone remember the treefort?
>
> ACK! Yes!

i miss my office space there, i think it was burned to the ground by aoi and
his kodachi militia

> >or the clone wars?
>
> *LOL* Most definitely!

my poor clones died and those who didnt are surely dead by now(note for
everyone dont forget to feed your clones)

> >or poor poor atomized mecha?
>
> *snicker* Yuppers!

i almost feel like finding my old posts to get teh name of that mecha and
collect its dusted particles

> >the anti-rp-rp gun?
>
> *shakes head* Silly thing... but yes!

i think i still hold that little beasty as a peace offering from aoi, after
my mech was dusted and i gave him a kodachi clone.....

> >Aoi?
>
> Ah yes... who could forget the one such as he.

i kinda wonder if he'll ever read any of the posts again, i'm fairly sure he
is still subbed

> >the cache of weaponry controlled by the army
> >guy who i cant remember his name for some dumb
> >reason and he lived in Mn too?
>
> That would be Walski (and his Weapons Warehouse- WWW)

ahh yes walski who would supply armaments for whoever wanted them, till the
clones invaded his warehouse taht was

> >hey how is Lyn doing anyways?
>
> *heavy sigh* I wish I knew... I haven't heard from
> her in quite some time. I was trying my best to keep
> in touch after she left the ML. The last time we
> talked... she wasn't doing too good...  ...

hmm someone must know what happened to her

> >we should reopen the broken husks of the shattered
> >remnents of the gates again.
>
> No my friend, let the gates lie. They shall be a
> testament of the Golden Age of the Ranma ML (as well
> as a blatant abuse of RPing *AHEM*).\

yes but the occasional innane rp mesh was a great source of fun back in the
day when ranma was still fresh and new for the US

> >hey remember aoi's dismembered arm?
>
> Yup! I had it for a little while. =n.n
>
> YE GODS! I feel so old now...
>

> FriTzsama

welcome to the land of crustyopolis population 20 or so

U2R
coleader of teh WoS
second gen EOE and damn proud of it
crusty is as crusty does and crusty went to mexico with his campers

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs