Re: Faction wars, and all that jazz...

to ranma@ml.usagi.org
from PookyChan@aol.com
subject Re: Faction wars, and all that jazz...
date Mon, 30 Sep 2002 19:19:47 -0400
In a message dated Mon, 30 Sep 2002 3:43:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,
hiroshin-ken@juno.com writes:

> That's for damn sure...  Still... I think people may have a difficult
> time taking a faction seriously that they can't even figure
> out what the
> acronym stands for... ;p

For those un-educated souls, KSBRWtHAURFAVA stands for " Kuno Should Be
Revered With the Hushed Awe Usually Reserved For Active Volcanoes
Association".  In other words, it's the Kuno faction. Bwee! Apparently there
is only ever one KSBRWtHAURFAVA member action on the ML at a time.  Guess I'm
it for now. ^.^

PookyChan
KSBRWtHAURFAVA
keeper of U2R