Re: Faction wars, and all that jazz...

to ranma@ml.usagi.org
from HuneyB279@aol.com
subject Re: Faction wars, and all that jazz...
date Mon, 30 Sep 2002 18:01:20 EDT

Can someone please send out like a list of the faction acronyms and what they
stand for?  I wonder how many there are?

--Kagome-hime
member of WoR
Inuyasha and Ryoga are my hit men ::grins::

In a message dated 9/30/2002 3:46:12 PM Central Daylight Time,
hiroshin-ken@juno.com writes:

>      That's for damn sure...  Still... I think people may have a difficult
> time taking a faction seriously that they can't even figure out what the
> acronym stands for... ;p
>

> ---i am... hiroshin-ken!!!
> (hiroshin-ken@juno.com)
> AIM: hiroshnken / ICQ: 6482966
>      {^_^}ooooo<  (hk2002)

*Sometimes I get so weird,*
*I even freak myself out.*
*I laugh myself to sleep,*
*It's my lullaby.*

*Sometime's I drive so fast,*
*Just to feel the danger.*
*I wanna scream,*
*It makes me feel alive.*

*Is it enough to love?*
*Is it enough to breath?*
*Somebody rip my heart out and leave me here to bleed.*

*Is it enough to die?*
*Somebody save my life!*
*I'd rather be anything but ordinary, please.*

--"Anything but Ordinary" by Avril Lavigne

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs