Re: Martial Arts?

to ranma@ml.usagi.org
from AlysonChns@aol.com
subject Re: Martial Arts?
date Mon, 30 Sep 2002 15:31:59 EDT

In a message dated 9/20/2002 4:55:19 PM Central Daylight Time,
Wizard3576@aol.com writes:

> Hey just decided to start reading all these mails Ive been getting. I take
> Kung-fu if anyone cares at the Kaidragon Kung-fu school in oklahoma city.
> Its
> extremely fun and I love it.  All of you that havent REALLY read or seen
> much
> on kung-fu other than the movies you should check it out. it is deffinatly
> powerfull and worth taking a look in to
>
> Wiz

Sorry I'm a bit behind in reading these.  I am taking Tae Ken Shido right
now, but I'm going to be moving to another state and I was wondering if any
of you had any advice on which of the martial arts forms you liked best.

Ardith

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited