Re: More questions for ya our there

to ranma@ml.usagi.org
from RJeffD@aol.com
subject Re: More questions for ya our there
date Sun, 15 Sep 2002 01:33:07 EDT

In a message dated 9/14/2002 10:27:25 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
rguida@prodigy.net writes:

> Ok, I also have this 3rd season box set...last dvd only plays audio in
> english for the last three episodes....I went and returned and on the next
> box set......SAME THING.  Anyone have a working 5th dvd for the 3rd
> season????  Sorry so many questions.  -Ross

there have been various things about that.  From AnimeonDVD's site...

Ranma Box Set #3 Problems (05:55 PM EST): Thanks to Sanjay Sarkar for
pointing out this email to us from Viz that has their resolution to the 3rd
box set problem with the lack of Japanese audio on a couple of episodes:

> Ranma 1/2 'Hard Battle' DVD Box Set Problem... Solved! Attention Ranma Fans:
> Viz Communications has found a problem with the recently released 'Ranma
> 1/2 Hard Battle DVD Box Set'. The error occurs on Disc 5 of some of the Box
> Sets. The Japanese audio track on Episodes 22 and 23 are missing and only
> the English soundtrack is available. This was an error that occurred during
> the manufacturing of that disc. To receive your free replacement DVD with
> the corrected Japanese language track, please send your defective 'Ranma
> 1/2 Hard Battle' disc 5 to:
>
> Ranma Hard Battle Disc
> Viz Communications
> P.O. Box 77010
> San Francisco, CA 94107 Be sure to include the following information:
>
> Full Name
> Return Mailing Address
> Email Address We will send you a replacement disc and a small gift for your
> trouble, and notify you via email once the replacement disc has shipped. We
> apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs