Re: Inactive MLs

to <ranma@ML.usagi.org>
from "Relic" <relic1980@ameritech.net>
subject Re: Inactive MLs
date Sat, 14 Sep 2002 22:31:56 -0400

----- Original Message -----
> From: "hiroshin-ken" <hiroshin-ken@juno.com>
>      Sorry if we've disappointed you, Akane-san, but this place just isn't
> the same as it used to be. Am I right, guys?

Aye, yas...back in th' day, WAY BACK before there were such'a thing as
Matome Okuri on Ranma and we us'ta have well about 100 messages a day
fillin' up our boxes...and them was the days I used my blessed ol' Commodore
64 to get muh messages...uphill...both ways...and I was GLAD to have it...
nunna this fancy-dan P4 jazz, with more memory on the graphic card
than wuz on th' WHOOOOLE system! You young whippersnappers
dunno whut active IS! ^_^ (Of course, I can't exactly talk, since my
Frankenstein currently has a 1800XP proc w/384MB of RAM, heh).
Nah, if I got time, I'm gonna try and get something in the Ninja HS
100 issue (been since issue 17 and the first Perfect Memory that I've
actually seen my artwork in there, so, I can try, anyway ^_O)

Visit The Home Of The Relic!
http://clik.to/relic
Anime Images! Fansub and Manga/Comics
FT! As Well As the  Infamous Briefcase Fulla Rant!
This Week's Rant:Did 9/11 REALLY Change Us?

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs