Re: Inactive MLs

to ranma@ml.usagi.org
from RJeffD@aol.com
subject Re: Inactive MLs
date Sat, 14 Sep 2002 19:40:38 EDT

In a message dated 9/14/2002 4:38:14 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
jnohe@NMSU.Edu writes:

> >Hiro's right,  this place used to be jumping! When I first joined, we had
> >upwards of 2 dozen messages a day, IIRC... Lots of members, the works. But
>
> Well...after the digest mode, one almost always had around two
> dozen...twenty four hours in a day...twenty four digests...usually
> containing between 1-10 posts each...

Indeed, I remember when it wasn't so long ago that with the many posts that
would happen, just being on the 1hr digest would keep myself busy all day
^_^;

What suprises me is that once a month or so, people get busy with a few posts
and then it just dies again...

As far as cons go, I'll be at Nan Desu Kan in Denver this coming weekend.

Ron Duncan
President - Residents of the Wired anime club

Proud supporter of breaking up all of Takahashi's great relationships - just
so I can take all the ladies for myself... ^_^ (and maybe a couple of
Tenchi's ladies too hehehe...)

Looking for Anime Character goods?  Clearfiles, shitajiki or Lami cards?
Check out <A HREF="http://www.usanime.net">http://www.usanime.net</A>

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited