Re: Attention! need help with OAV

to ranma@ML.usagi.org
from Brad Clark <bradster@insightbb.com>
subject Re: Attention! need help with OAV
date Sat, 14 Sep 2002 11:36:11 -0400
At 08:14 AM 9/14/2002 -0400, you wrote:

>Hello I just got the OAV of Ranma 1/2 that was done through Viz VIdeo,
>in the extra sections in the last disk it gives you all the non credit
>openings.  However the episode that each opening corresponds to is not
>correct.  According to that extra stuff the opening to episode 11 should
>be full of memories, which is correct in the extra section. But when I
>go to episode 11 on the dvd is gives me the same opening that is on
>episodes 6-12. .  I would like to get the dvd that has this
>correctly...did VIZ screw this up? or is this dvd supposed to come this
>way??  thanks for all you help!!  -Ross

AFAIK, the OAV is only available in the box set, and there are no other
versions available.  Viz is well-known for their arbitrary shuffling of
songs among episodes.

The best you can do is go to http://www.animeprime.com/reports/ranma.shtml
and scroll down to the OAV section to learn what the real op/end songs are.

Then again, 'Full of Memories' is not on the Op/End list for *any* of the
OAVs- it's the opener for the Hard Battle 'season', and Viz didn't mess
with that one.

-Bradster

Search field Search string

archive list